Yorkshire Gas and Power (YGP – the trading name of Eco Green Management Limited). YGP are a licenced
commercial gas and 100% renewable electricity supplier to England, Scotland and Wales and are based in
Leeds since 2009.
Yorkshire Gas and Power (YGP) is hiring a Complaints Handler – someone on the upward curve, with a passion for energy, is looking for a challenging role and can deliver a first-class customer experience. This is an opportunity to join, one of the fastest growing UK energy suppliers.
Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting to the complaints manager, the candidate will be required to deal with all aspects of the complaint handling process. You will be investigating and resolving general and regulatory body complaints in line with all relevant compliance policies and regulation. The candidate must be passionate about providing excellent customer service.
Essential Skills and Experience
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an office-based environment.
• Minimum of 1 years complaints handling experience
• Proactive and self-motivated;
• A strong knowledge around the end-to-end customer journey within the energy sector would be
• Excellent problem solver and a logical thinker, questions ways of working;
• Highly PC literate;
• Proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook;
• Excellent and professional telephone manner;
• Excellent written and verbal skills;
• Accuracy and attention to detail to a very high standard;
• Excellent communication skills and must be proficient at communicating up to director level;
• Persuasive when required.
• YGP Bonus Scheme
• 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays). Additional days awarded through length of service.
• Pension scheme;
• Free onsite parking within a new, fully serviced office;
• Private medical insurance upon successful completion of probationary period.
• Fully paid team lunches and pay day breakfast sandwiches.
• Due to the nature of this role, the hours will be full time (37.5 hours per week) to cover core office
hours; 09:00-17:00 Monday-Friday
• Based at 4305 Park Approach, Thorpe Park, Leeds, LS15 8GB. Hybrid/remote working will be
considered for the right candidate